Huda affordable plots means Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana (DDJAY) Plotted scheme launched in year 2016 in various location of Haryana, Available in Sohna, Dharuhera, Pataudi, Farrukhnagar, Faridabad. coming soon in Gurgaon sectors also
This policy shall be known as ‘‘Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana’. This policy is intended to encourage the development of high density plotted colonies in Low and Medium Potential towns of the State wherein small plots are made available through a liberal policy framework.
All such projects shall be required to be necessarily completed within 7 years (5+2 years) from the date of grant of licence.
Get full details of HUDA Affordable Plots Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna such as launch dates like start date and last date, application forms, information booklet, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, payment procedure, registration procedure, flat and plots details and much more.
Basically this policy, Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna – Affordable Plotted Housing Policy 2016 for Low & Medium Potential Towns. these Specific Region / Zone for Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna -Affordable Plotted 2016
|Gurgaon Region / Zone||Gurugram, Bawal, Dharuhera, Farukhnagar, Manesar-Bawal Investment Region / Zone (MBIR), Pataudi, Rewari, Sohna|
|Faridabad Region / Zone||Faridabad, Ferozpur Jhirka, Hodal, Palwal, Sohna In Mewat|
|Panchkula Region / Zone||Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Naraingarh, Nilokheri And Taraori, Panchkula Extension, Shahabad, Yamunanagar-Jagdhari|
|Rohtak Region / Zone||Bahadurgarh, Ganaur, Jhajjar, Kharkhauda, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat|
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana, an affordable housing scheme of state Government of Haryana has been launched by prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1st November on Haryana Golden Jubilee Day. Under the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana, the state government aims to develop about 1 Lakh affordable homes in next three years.
The scheme was launched during the celebration of Haryana Golden Jubilee on 1st November 2016 in Gurugram (formerly Gurgaon). Under the scheme, the state government would develop low cost high density colonies in the low and medium potential towns where the land may be available for the development.
The affordable housing colonies under the scheme would be developed by the private developers under the supervision of the state government.
key features of the DDJAY Scheme plots:
- Only up to 30% of a city’s total planned residential area would be offered for project developments under this category. The maximum plot area under this scheme has been determined at 150 square metres (sq m).
- A project could be developed on an area ranging 5 to 15 acres.
- The area under roads cannot exceed 10 per cent of the total licensed area. The developer is also required to transfer 10 per cent of the licensed colony area to the government free of cost so that community facilities may be provided by the government over that area.
- Developers could also register independent floors on plots, along with stilt parking. They could allot up to 50 per cent of the area; the remaining 50 per cent would remain with the government but they can continue development work on it. Of this, 15 per cent of the area would be mortgaged for internal development works.
- The developer has been given the option of depositing the cost of internal development works with the municipality concerned at mutually decided rates. The developer may also mortgage residential plots covering not less than 15 per cent of the total saleable area as security with the authority. This will act as a security against any future delinquency. The licence fee has been set at Rs 10,000 per acre for low-potential towns and Rs 1 lakh per acre for medium-potential towns.
- Under the scheme, the conversion charges and infrastructure development charges (IDC) have been waived and the external development charges (EDC) and the licence fee have been reduced substantially. Developers have also been given the option of either mortgaging 15 per cent of the saleable area or providing bank guarantee to the same tune for internal development works.
- Applications under this policy can be submitted within 90 days from the date of notification of the scheme. In case the total number of applications received in a particular area exceeds the total area that has been permitted under the policy, all the applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be considered for granting a minimum area of five acres. If the total number of applicants is less than the total area permitted, each applicant will be considered for grant of licence, subject to the minimum and maximum area norm. The Director-General, Town and Country Planning, has been given the authority to increase the total permitted area by up to 40 per cent.
- Developers will be given a letter of intent or rejection on their application within six months of applying. The applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis till all demarcated area under the policy has been allotted.
BENEFITS UNDER DDJAY Scheme plots
- Stilt + 4 structure allowed
- Separate floor registry
- FAR: 2.64
- 80% home loans on plots
- Possession link plan
- 100% home loan on construction
- Park, market, play school, community centre inside the society.
- Gated society complex
- Minimum 09 meter road
List of Pending License Applications of DDJAY – AFFORDABLE PLOTTED 2016 in Gurgaon sectors –
|File No||Date of Receipt||Area (Acre)||Sector Covered||Developer Name||Remarks|
|LC-4189A||15-10-2019||10.05||99-A||LEO AGRO PVT. LTD.||Pending|
|LC-4203A||31-10-2019||14.2125||68||SARV REALTORS PVT. LTD.||Pending|
|LC-4203B||05-11-2019||14.931||68||SARV REALTORS PVT. LTD.||Pending|
|LC-4204A||13-11-2019||10.89||71||Raj Buildwell Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4209A||30-11-2019||10.0812||79||Revital Reality Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4210A||30-11-2019||10.5715||79||Revital Reality Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4211A||30-11-2019||10.2313||79||Revital Reality Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4212A||30-11-2019||12.3423||79||Revital Reality Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4213A||30-11-2019||14.6881||79-B||Revital Reality Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4214A||30-11-2019||15.5381||79-B||Revital Reality Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4215A||30-11-2019||10.1194||79||Revital Reality Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4216A||30-11-2019||11.434||79||Revital Reality Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4217A||30-11-2019||14.8493||79||Revital Reality Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4219A||06-12-2019||15||81||Minda Industries Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4220A||04-12-2019||11.381||106||K N Infracon Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4220B||16-12-2019||2.11||106||K N Infracon Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4222A||09-12-2019||13.16875||81||Emaar MGF Land Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4224A||10-12-2019||12.49||79-B||Emaar MGF Land Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4225A||10-12-2019||10.24||95-B||V S TOWN PLANNERS PRIVATE LIMITED||Pending|
|LC-4227A||06-12-2019||14.1375||104||Sadan Realtech Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4228A||10-12-2019||11.475||95-B||KINGCUP CONSTRUCTION PRIVATE LIMITED||Pending|
|LC-4230A||10-12-2019||15||73||DLF Home Developers Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4231A||10-12-2019||10.875||93||ORA LAND AND HOUSING PVT LTD||Pending|
|LC-4232A||11-12-2019||10.053||63A,63-A||SURAO REALTORS LLP||Pending|
|LC-4232B||17-02-2020||2.51875||63A,63-A||SURAO REALTORS LLP||Pending|
|LC-4233A||11-12-2019||10.09375||89||Vatika Infracon Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4235A||11-12-2019||10.2||63A,63-A||Commander Realtors Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4236A||11-12-2019||11.0375||89||Vatika Infracon Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4240A||12-12-2019||15||89||Vatika Infracon Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4242A||12-12-2019||11.97||37D||SIGNATUREGLOBAL DEVELOPERS PRIVATE LIMITED||Pending|
|LC-4243A||12-12-2019||10.808||37D||RAMPRASTHA PROMOTERS DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD.||Pending|
|LC-4245A||13-12-2019||10.486||37D||SIGNATUREGLOBAL DEVELOPERS PRIVATE LIMITED||Pending|
|LC-4247A||13-12-2019||12.4875||79-B||JMK HOLDINGS PVT. LTD.||Pending|
|LC-4248A||13-12-2019||10.3||92||SIGNATURE INFRABUILD PVT. LTD.||Pending|
|LC-4250A||13-12-2019||11.725||95-A||RAMPRASTHA PROMOTERS DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD.||Pending|
|LC-4251A||10-12-2019||10.44375||70A,70||Countrywide Promoters Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4251B||08-07-2020||0.675||70A,70||Countrywide Promoters Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4252A||10-12-2019||11.4036||70A,70||Countrywide Promoters Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4252B||08-07-2020||2.05625||70A,70||Countrywide Promoters Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4253A||16-12-2019||12.62||93||DIVERSE DEVELOPERS LLP||Pending|
|LC-4254A||12-12-2019||14.99375||102A||RADHEY BUILD HOME||Pending|
|LC-4257A||13-12-2019||13.6775||71||Raj Buildwell Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4293A||15-02-2020||8.37||89-A||Bestech India Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4294A||15-02-2020||13.74||89-A||Bestech India Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4295A||15-02-2020||14.07||89-A||Bestech India Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4296A||15-02-2020||13.71||89-A||Bestech India Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4297A||15-02-2020||14.63||89-A||Bestech India Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4298A||15-02-2020||14.5||89-A||Bestech India Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4299A||15-02-2020||15||86||International Green Scapes Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4300A||17-02-2020||12.10625||73||A B REALTY PVT LTD||Pending|
|LC-4301A||17-02-2020||12.2151||69||DANVIR CONSTRUCTION PRIVATE LIMITED||Pending|
|LC-4321A||13-08-2020||5.51||106||Logic Soft & Solutions Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4339A||02-11-2020||22.61875||61||Commander Realtors Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4352A||19-11-2020||5.075||70||Kore Communities India Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4392A||26-11-2020||10.4375||95||Sunsat Luxury Homes & Hotels Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4394A||02-12-2020||5.7||59||Commander Realtors Pvt. Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4439A||05-01-2021||5.4188||106||Magic Eye Developers Pvt Ltd||Pending|
|LC-4443A||13-01-2021||5.62||37D||Rose Building Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||Pending|
|LC-4447A||16-01-2021||5.20625||63A||SCJS BUILDWELL LLP||Pending|